Julie A Smith (Illinois)
I am a new fan of the poet Pablo Neruda, and an internet search for his poetry led me to poemhunter.com. I have always enjoyed both creative writing and inspirational writing. I am currently re-embracing my poetic side. My poetic bent leans to poems about love, rejection, heartache, and feelings of being constantly overlooked. I also enjoy writing about faith, hope, and God. I believe in love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Beautiful Flow
- Do You?
- Fiscal Cliff
- Freedom (Call of the Wild Mustang)
- Future Promises in The Wind
- Girl Under The Weeping Willow Tree (Oasi...
- Grateful (God is my rock)
- Hope: The Beautiful Promise Of Tomorrow
- Hopeful Girl
- Longing for Love
- Love, Rejection, and Poetry
- Mud On My Shoe (A Poem About Regret)