jude cullup Poems
- Man Outside My Window there he is again that man standing ...
- The Beach as the boy and the girl ran out from their ...
- Hey Jude my mother named me after the song then left me ...
- Appetence oh look a glimpse of thigh as her legs ...
- Spectre do not stand at my grave and weep i am not there ...
- Ghost in her youngest days she carried me like a heavy ...
- Mother my heart grows colder every beat. in love with how...
PLEASE READ: My name is Nathan Parker, long time friend of Jude Cullup. Jude was born in Manchester, England and grew up as an only child. He began writing when he was 16 after dropping out of school. He began working in a ship yard at a nearby town and wrote poems and articles for magazines. One of his poems is even read at the beginning of a movie here in the U.S., though I am not certain of the... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jude cullup
Man Outside My Window
there he is again
standing at my window
he looks almost
as sad as i
i lend him my hand
we lock eyes
like two soldiers
and i know he was
the future ghost