jude cullup Poems
- The Beach as the boy and the girl ran out from their ...
- Hey Jude my mother named me after the song then left me ...
- Appetence oh look a glimpse of thigh as her legs ...
- Spectre do not stand at my grave and weep i am not there ...
- Ghost in her youngest days she carried me like a heavy ...
- Mother my heart grows colder every beat. in love with how...
- Through Shadows i remember grown men telling tales around ...
PLEASE READ: My name is Nathan Parker, long time friend of Jude Cullup. Jude was born in Manchester, England and grew up as an only child. He began writing when he was 16 after dropping out of school. He began working in a ship yard at a nearby town and wrote poems and articles for magazines. One of his poems is even read at the beginning of a movie here in the U.S., though I am not certain of the... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jude cullup
as the boy and the girl ran out
from their station wagon,
the beach was happy.
it was happy to have their small footprints upon it,
was happy to have holes dug into it
with plastic shovels,
it was even happy to have paper wrapers
blowing about after they'd gone.
but the beach knew that there would no longer be this to look
no more careless play.
no more holes or footprints.
only lonely snow falls
to mark the beginnings
of an endless winter.
the beach loved the boy and the girl,
though had no way of telling them
and knew ...