Jonathan Maldonado Poems
- Baby Sister Beautiful baby sister how you have ...
- A Human Disposition: Ignorant Mindless Prejudice Envious
- For Jennifer... She is beauty surely, truly, Though she ...
- I Can Only Hope I hope he treats you well I hope he holds ...
- Maybe Maybe, Maybe things will get better Maybe things ...
- Love At First Sight: Happiness sweeps like an unsuspected ...
- My Sweet Marie I have a friend Her names Marie Her eyes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jonathan Maldonado
Beautiful baby sister
how you have bloomed.
long was the winter before the spring
I noticed the slightest resemblance
of a beautiful young lady in your eyes.
Soon your lips shall feel
the soft press of love's kiss,
at least what you thought was love.
Soon your heart shall feel it's first break
left in the dark shadow
of the coldest shoulder ever to be cast,
but surely not to be last.
Soon you will be judged and critiqued
by all who you've passed
on beauty and physique.
Soon you will feel the pressure
of the world a top your shoulders, ...