John Westlake Poems
- 137. How I Would Describe Me People often say to me “What ...
- 133. There Was A Girl With A B...
- 001. My Dog My dog running through the fields her tongue ...
- 004. The Computer Prayer Our computer who art in the ...
- 143. Fatal Self Surgery I played a surgeon for a fatal five ...
- 164. It's Because I Am Your Fr... You don't to have be shy ...
- 154. The Path Of Life They say that everyone has their own ...
Welcom to my page. I am Profanisaurus. Love me or hate me, I will remain. Those who I care about I will wait for to the end but those who I don't I'll leave behind. In my poems you may find truths even about myself and others, you may even find they speak about you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''We all die, but do we die? ? In the hearts and minds of those who care about us, we can live on forever''Profanisaurus
137. How I Would Describe Me
People often say to me
“What can you tell me about yourself”
guess it’s my duty to explain to them
and so I look them in the face and reply
My eyes are deep like two tiny oceans
just be careful you don’t drown in them
you’ll never reach the bottom
and there’s not a beach in sight
My arms and legs are a library
ruined by several scars
each one tells its own story
of how it came to be
but none can be bothered to read it
My mind is a battle field
full of the tangled wreckage of ancient conflicts
parts of it are like covered with ...