John McAdam Poems
- Red Apple, Red Apple Red apple Red apple sitting on the ...
- Sestina: War There is nothing like war But a fire
- Math Class tick tock tick tock the same old sound of the ...
- Tired In Class Caught in a web can't sleep your eyes ...
- A Horse For Dinner A horse A horse My kingdom for a horse, ...
- Walls Walls, boundries, prisons dictators, leadership, ...
- Ode To Crumbs when I eat a cake of chocolate, Crumbs are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John McAdam
Red Apple, Red Apple
sitting on the ledge
savouring its nutrients
for a few moments longer
Savouring its time
That is has left
As a whole
Traveled such a
Long way, from the store?
Farm? another country?
Haunting me by
The curiosity of
How juicy you taste