John F. McCullagh
Biography of John F. McCullagh
My influences are Browning, Service, Donne, Thomas Grey, E.A. Poe and Shakespeare.
- Red Ceramic Poppy -new-
- Then and Now -new-
- Warm Summer Rain (country Western song) -new-
- The Road to Silence -new-
- August 1914 -new-
- Ten -new-
- MH17 -new-
- The Affordable Pet Act -new-
- The Last Alarm: 9-11-01 -new-
- A woman well Lived
- Exhuming Pablo
- The Last Knight of Glin
- Gus, the Bi-polar bear
- Pandora's Box
- Sacred Flame (A tale of the Neanderthal...
- (It Was) A Very Good Year.
- A year ago today, the 9/11 poem
- Eye of the Tiger
- A Cup of Tea
- A snowflake’s Revenge
- A pale Horse, George A. Custer and the S...
- A Rose without a thorn
- A Prayer for Thanksgiving,2010
- A Light before Dying (Dark humor)
- A Life in the Theater
- A Man for All Seasons
- A Rose Amidst the thorns
- A tenuous Tenor
Until we meet again
I will not let my hand let go your hand.
How little time together here remains:
Dear sister- looking old, frail, and confused-
lost somewhere in Morpheus’ gentle dreams.
The taxi that I called is downstairs waiting,
and shortly I must tear myself away
Knowing that our parting will be final-