JOBY JOHN Poems
- The Tower Of Babel I said. He never He said and I never ...
- The Sin Of Pride “What is pride? ” “What makes you ...
- To My Love How happy I am to be in the dawn My days are ...
- My Confession I have set my King on Zion, the holy hill Let ...
- One Click To Death The linked binary illusions Waits, the ...
- Retaliation Never Ends An eye for an eye, A tooth for a ...
- God’s Promise To Me “Build an altar.” I asked, “ With ...
Joby John, (also known as Thomas John, pen name was Joby John) is a minor Indian English poet from Kerala, India. His popularity in online is based chiefly on his poem, academic studies and short stories He is noted for the fiery poems and explicit philosophical quests.
His open and honest treatment of philosophy infuses his writing with power, but also marked him as an iconoclast in his generation.
Joby John was born at Ramapuram, Kottayam District in Kerala, on July 01,1989, to John Augustine Keelathu and Marykkutty John.
He spent his childhood at Ramapuram. He excelled in writing. His love of poetry began at an early age ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
The Tower Of Babel
I said. He never
He said and I never too.
Sounds are heard but
None sound meaning
Lead many cultures,
Made thou chaos
And made thou Babel.