Joan Fontanilla Balmania
Joan Fontanilla Balmania Poems
- Constrained I want to be there But I don't know where that ...
- A Bitter Ballad One day you will see my worth And will ...
- Deadlocks Of Loving I will love you no matter how difficult ...
- Ballad Of Contempt Problem with boys They think of your ...
- For The Love Of First Love I didn't agree when they told ...
- Scapegoat Blame the chemicals! Blame it for my ...
- Sullen I'm freaking smart. I'm bloody clever. Because I ...
She finished her Bachelor's degree in English and was a columnist in her university's publication where her poems were first published. Her early literary works are regarded by her mentors as 'a work of someone who loves her craft' and are 'moving and inspiring.'
Joan is an active member of a theater guild. She writes and acts on stage. She has written and directed her own film which won her the Best Director and Best Picture award in her university's annual indie film festival. She is now an English instructor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joan Fontanilla Balmania
I want to be there
But I don't know where that is
I want to be that
But I don't know who that is
I want to do this
But I don't know what this is
Soar like an eagle
When all you are is a fly
Run like an ostritch
When all you have is a thigh
Laugh like a child
When all you can do is cry
Can I be a hundred person
in a single body
Can I have hundred thoughts
in a single mind
Life, oh life is so gloomy