Joan Fontanilla Balmania
Joan Fontanilla Balmania Poems
- A Bitter Ballad One day you will see my worth And will ...
- Constrained I want to be there But I don't know where that ...
- Deadlocks Of Loving I will love you no matter how difficult ...
- Ballad Of Contempt Problem with boys They think of your ...
- For The Love Of First Love I didn't agree when they told ...
- Scapegoat Blame the chemicals! Blame it for my ...
- Sullen I'm freaking smart. I'm bloody clever. Because I ...
She finished her Bachelor's degree in English and was a columnist in her university's publication where her poems were first published. Her early literary works are regarded by her mentors as 'a work of someone who loves her craft' and are 'moving and inspiring.'
Joan is an active member of a theater guild. She writes and acts on stage. She has written and directed her own film which won her the Best Director and Best Picture award in her university's annual indie film festival. She is now an English instructor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joan Fontanilla Balmania
I'm freaking smart. I'm bloody clever. Because I did.
I did shut you out. You will never win. Because I'm cunning.
Counting the tablets. All seven of them.
Lined them up on a queue
Will this be enough?
Enough. When will everything be enough?
Is it when a daughter walks away from her mother after a heated fight?
Is it when a friend steals someone you love?
Is it when a partner cheats?
Is it when a son despises his father?
Is it the feeling of insecurity?
Is it when you are imprisoned by the things you hate doing?
Is it when you don't become what ...