Jim Milks Poems
- Seasons: Haiku Spring: Haiku Life awakening Flower opens ...
- Happy Birthday Dad Happy Birthday to my Dad There is no ice ...
- Happy Mother's Day Happy Mother's Day to my dear ...
- Wedding: A Haiku Two fluttering hearts Sunlight gleams on a ...
- Childhood Is Calling Come on people move For childhood is ...
- Respect: A Haiku Demanded by Some Cherished as a treasured...
- A Short Ode To Edgar Allen Poe OH Edgar my friend, my ...
I was born and still reside in Massachusetts; In fact, I live less then a mile from where I grew up. I am an engineer by trade. First, let me say that I am not a poet. Much as Julia Child said 'I am not a chef, I am just a person that likes to cook.' I am not a poet, I am just someone that likes to write poetry (as it were) . Some of the poems are really good (at least I think so) and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Flower opens in the sun
A world is reborn
Warm sun on the ground
A flower growing stronger
Life under the sun
Flower drifts to gentle sleep
The world is resting
Blankets of cold white
Flower hidden from the cold
Life waiting for spring
© JPM 11/13/08