Jide 'Pounds' Ibitoye
Jide 'Pounds' Ibitoye Poems
- Uncertain Her eyes screams come back her mouth whispers go ...
- Atoms And Molecules (FS) More than Atoms and Molecules you ...
- Ghost Lover Less do I know what love means breaking hearts ...
- Fearless Am fearless of your touch Am fearless to be with ...
- Grace The grace of the Art the Creator treated me ...
- To A Descent Angel If i said 'I love you' its cos its ...
- Eloquence Can I pray those words that come out guided, make ...
Through the coming together of Mr & Mrs G.A Ibitoye, i was born on may 26th 1990, in kano state, my parent relocated to Lagos state due to the riot in kano, i had my primary and nursery education in Rose Valley Nursery and Primary school, oko-oba, Agege, Lagos state, after which i had my first taste of secondary school at the same school, Hamlet College, then my parent took me to a boarding ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jide 'Pounds' Ibitoye
Her eyes screams come back
her mouth whispers go away
her touch preach stay with me
her tears says you're hurting me
A fine lady in the dillema of love
to choose is a different choice
what she wants is lost from her
and tames got what she loves from her
A stand in the rain for one more kiss
is what my soul desire
but am left to drown in my pain
and my tears pours hidden in the rain
The judgementof my heart delivers and says
'm moving on...
following the trail of the sun
shinning and cooling as it is sent