Jesus James Llorico
Jesus James Llorico Poems
- Clear Blue Sky Oh! It feels so nice to watch This crystal ...
- Clouds (Haiku)
- Walk With Me An empty road.... this peaceful night.... As ...
- Moments Of Love (Naani Poetry)
- The Mist Of Love 'The mist of love That flows in the air Is...
- Old Woman My heart is filled with strain and sympathy This ...
- Paghigugma (Binalaybay) 'Ang paghigugma sa aton ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The day passed like a restless cloudA poem entitled 'After work' about the everyday struggle of people working to survive.
its scent clings deeply into the crowd''
''The mist of love that flows in the airA poem written for broken hearted, entitled the mist of love.
is felt in the heart that truly cares''
Clear Blue Sky
Oh! It feels so nice to watch
This crystal clear blue sky
As my heart seems up a notch
To see a view this high...
This moment I'd like to see
Feeling refreshed anew
A time I most want it be
To gaze this sky with you...
In dreams I hope you will come
So I can tell you why
Of how deep in love I am
With you my dearest one...
As you look up in the sky
And if it makes you smile
Same I see here with my eyes
Though far, a thousand miles!