Jessica Hughes Poems
- Autumn Breeze Cool morning breeze soft echos that whisper a...
- Mended Mended shattering of a mirror descends bit by bit,
- Well Wisher reservoir for a tear drop thinker among the ...
- One Heartbeat One could describe our relationship as a ...
- Keys Upon my captivity, I changed the locks and hid my ...
- The Devil On My Heels The devil on my heels... I ...
- American Apple pie was promised to me. As a kid, my eyes ...
I am an ordinary woman with an extraordinary passion for writing. Read my work and catch a glimpse into my mind. The author of 'Simple But Deep', a diverse collection of poetry. Visit my my website @
http: //simplebutdeep.webs.com Thank you for your support. Sincerely, Jessica Hughes aka JHpoetry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Cool morning breeze
soft echos that whisper
a canvas of tinted hues
diamond shape decors
summer fans and sizzling
for Autumn makes a subtle
entrance, more so than spring
the trees cry naked
falling leaves strivel
however, a generous season
a hope of harvest
and when preparation ensues,
to the harsher of nature's beauty
it is called to do its duty
completing the seasonal ring
let Autumn rejoice, a short while
for long, Ole' Man Winter
shall have his way
his words are not as kind
his laughter a sarcastic ...