jesse swigart Poems
- Lost Lost in a world, that scares me to death, Lost in a ...
- Trust How can I trust someone if that someone has broken my ...
- One Window Is All I Need One window is all i need To see ...
- Sea Of Tears read this a tell me that you like it The sky...
- Someday Someday I will be who Iam And not what people want ...
- I'Am Loved As A Psycho I am a psycho girl who is loved I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jesse swigart
Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd, I'm losing my breath.
Lost as a girl, lost as a woman,
I need to grow up, don't think I can.
Lost as a person, can't find my way.
Lost in life, every day.
Lost in worry, who am I?
All my life, I've lived a lie.
Lost to kindness, lost to love,
Lost in a sky, like a new-born dove.
Lost in thought, which I shouldn't do,
It winds me up, I can’t get through.
Lost to comfort, all kind words,
Lost to advice, it isn't heard.
Lost to those who really care,
All these people, always ...