Jennifer Colyne Hall
Jennifer Colyne Hall Poems
- Swirls Of Marmalade My eyes closed tight Spinning, falling
- Paint My Souls I'm a jade Wear me out
- Gently Kiss My Lips Like A Por... You came in like a ...
- Waiting You loving me Waiting for time
- I'M Screaming Inside Your kiss drives me wild I'm ...
- The Most Beautiful Diversity I roused to a day of ...
- She's A Wildflower You see - She's a Wildflower
Hi I'm Jenn and I write about these wacky depression periods. Hospitalized, and given the diagnosis psychosis, anxiety, and depression. Hence the very weirdness of my writing, strangely echos my freaky life full of oddities.
I am from Atlanta GA, and now I have reside in Alabama for the last 28 years. I live with my husband and my two dogs. I am a mom of 5 daughters; All of the children... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Colyne Hall
Swirls Of Marmalade
My eyes closed tight
My nose deceives me
Lash out at my nose
A glowing light
Struggling to expose my eyes
Time almost seems to stop
My eyes was fixed on the flavor surrounding me
Swirls of orange marmalade all around me
I stuck out my finger
Oh, it tasted as good as it smelled
Nothing mattered much at all
It feels like a pipe dream
A fantastic ...