Jena Crowe Poems
- Friday Night Lights It's Friday which means it's crazy ...
- Ghost Was Gay I want to make a crooked paper weight with ...
- You Poets Suck Toast I come here and I'm like 'I'm gonna ...
- For Henry When you worked late shifts toying with my books, ...
- Does Poetry Have To Be Pretty? Pretty like a girl? Or ...
- Hell Is Dumb And Sore Throats ...
- Hillbilles And Hand Sanitizer White trash goat walkin' no...
I am a lover of art and music and strange people. I like to sit in the park and watch things. I am eccentric and scare people half the time. It is what makes me me.
O dark hour come and sit with me~ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Friday Night Lights
which means it's crazy where I live.
The noise level went from a box fan
to stadium seating
to what are we eating for dinner tonight?
I'm only in college, good grief.
Why can't my roommates follow directions
on a box of Kraft mac 'n cheese?
Butter. Milk. Water. Noodles. Process powdered cheese.
Use the microwave dammit!
Climb a dollar tree!
There's a week old polish dog
sitting in the fridge. It has a nice green mustache.
That means it's aged well and should be
'Just eat it Gary! It's green! ...