Jeff Hobbs Poems
- Oh Paris Ah, to be in Paris in the rain The tower dripping ...
- Anger I wish I could get angry The way other people get ...
- Rocking Horse A land of magic exists above the clouds And a ...
- Elf Come, rest your dreams upon the soil of ...
- Withdrawl He withdrew from life completely, Not knowing ...
- Hallmark Is Trolling This Site Hallmark is trolling this ...
- Steve Irwin - Rest In Peace Gliding over muddy ...
I teach, am married with three children and have a number of other 'projects' which keep me busy with life. Lived some time in the USA but most time in Melbourne, Australia. I am also a volunteer firefighter.
A great deal of the poems I have put on line have come from those moments in life when events have led to a poetic response - usually based on some turmoil in the journey of love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Hobbs
Ah, to be in Paris in the rain
The tower dripping wet
The pavement like moist sheets
Beneath our bodies
The taste of sweets on our misty breath
The sounds of music hidden under
Flashes of lightning and the roar of
A thunderous climax
Ah, to be in Paris
In the rain
(25 July 2006)