Jayeeta Shamsul Poems
- Playing With Fire I am a weird boy in wacky clothes, I know...
- Confessions Of An Arabian Tent I am an enormous tent of ...
- The Wise Owl I am a white owl, I listen to people's scowl, ...
- The Herbalist The Herbalist: - She deals with herbs, She...
- The Bad Woman Everyone calls her ‘bad' I've never seen her ...
- The Scroll Of Sorceress: The Scroll of Sorceress: I do ...
- An Anklet Of Whim I am a woven thread of red, white and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jayeeta Shamsul
Playing With Fire
I am a weird boy in wacky clothes,
I know fire bending since my birth.
When I was a mere child,
I started playing with fire,
To gain long stares,
To buy things of my desire,
To buy things dire.
I am offspring of fire,
Ive born with fire,
I’ve played with fire,
I do romance with fire.
I am avatar of fire bending,
I’ve read the scrolls of fire bending,
I’ve touched the sorrows of fire rings,
I’ve burnt myself in fire, heart-rending.
Then suddenly I became fire’s fright,
I started bending it to my sweet will.
I made the fires dance to...