Jaya Varma Poems
- It Happened One Night.. When the world was warm in bed, The...
- Get Blamed..... Its time to get blamed to realize the done...
- A Tribute To Nature Moon o moon I ate my shame When i saw ...
- A Telegram Of Love A telegram of love was sent through the ...
- A New Morning I woke up again with swollen eyes a heavy ...
- This Time..Its Not A Verse.. I saw them tonight.. O' yes, I...
- We Burn And Flee You hit the wall my fist would bleed your ...
Poetry is a lock, a mystery. The special thing about it, it has a universal key. The key is 'Connectivity'. Poetry unlocks itself for anyone and everyone who can connect to it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaya Varma
It Happened One Night..
When the world was warm in bed,
The moon kept raising its head.
Awake I stared at the sky
and waited till night was ripe.
The stillness in me repelled,
The soul was hardly withheld.
A quest to find the unknown,
I set out to walk alone.
Lost in the narrow streets,
with stains of countless feet.
My fingers could read the walls
a blend of autumn and fall
Reminding of lonely lanes
through curves of roughs and plains.
Exploring the secrets of the dark,
I put off the last spark.
to see, if there existed an end,
and edge where light will bend, ...