Jaya Varma Poems
- A Poem For The People Of My Co... Got independent! ...
- Cinderella's Nights Its not so shiny tonight the buds too ...
- The Way You Ignore Me We have come so far still i keep ...
- A New Morning I woke up again with swollen eyes a heavy ...
- In The Backyard, Waiting For Y... In the backyard of my ...
- Get Blamed..... Its time to get blamed to realize the done...
- This Time..Its Not A Verse.. I saw them tonight.. O' yes, I...
Poetry is a lock, a mystery. The special thing about it, it has a universal key. The key is 'Connectivity'. Poetry unlocks itself for anyone and everyone who can connect to it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaya Varma
A Poem For The People Of My Country! !
with the bugs
eating your flesh
drinking the blood
we ain't done yet
expand the meaning
of this feeling
the patriotic songs
the sweets and dance
love for national anthem
holding the flag seldom
is it all about freedom
i call it an illusion
we still have not fought
the dowry and drought
farmers dying for respect
corruption growing like insect
we still hug the myths
burning the love birds, no grief
killing the 'X' in the womb
rapes show where we belong
its not so ...