Jason Callender Poems
- I Cry I cry with tears in my eyes how i feel inside ...
- Short Term Goals Vs Long Term ...
- Predjudice There is soo much prodjudice i dont even believe ...
- Walking With The Lord I was walking with god my whole ...
- Seasons And Reasons not everything has a reason but ...
- G-Code The streets have rules that show you what to do how ...
- New World Order Lies lies lies spies in front our very ...
i was born in barbados, and i was a very happy child. My mother decided to move back to jamaica to be with her mother, and thats when i realized my grandmother was sick and died her name was Joyce Johnson i hav never felt love from another human being since. I was now living in jamaica, where life was different but i enjoyed it every second. Then i went to college in daytone beach, and then moved ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Callender
with tears in my eyes
how i feel inside
without my girls my by side
daddy loves u with all my heart
i wish we'd never have to be apart
this is the only way to let u know
how much i love u so
i wish i never had to go
only god knows
i've lost my soul
now i don't know
i wanted u close to me
so i could be the best daddy
but it wasnt meant to be
but you will always be my heart
always from the start
my lov will never part
i will always be here
i will always care
you hav nothing to fear
i love my children with all my...