Jason Callender Poems
- I Cry I cry with tears in my eyes how i feel inside ...
- Short Term Goals Vs Long Term ...
- Everything Has Its Reason Everything has it's ...
- Predjudice There is soo much prodjudice i dont even believe ...
- Walking With The Lord I was walking with god my whole ...
- Seasons And Reasons not everything has a reason but ...
- G-Code The streets have rules that show you what to do how ...
i was born in barbados, and i was a very happy child. My mother decided to move back to jamaica to be with her mother, and thats when i realized my grandmother was sick and died her name was Joyce Johnson i hav never felt love from another human being since. I was now living in jamaica, where life was different but i enjoyed it every second. Then i went to college in daytone beach, and then moved ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Once you take the engine out a ferrari you no longer have a ferrari!''do not change something good it will never be the same.
''what is your most valuable resource? Time!''how important time is pertaining to opportunity.
''i keep it real for myself nobody else!''people do not have your best interest as their intention so know to know thyself and do what you do for u.
''anger consumes love frees!''anyway u want to take it
Comments about Jason Callender
with tears in my eyes
how i feel inside
without my girls my by side
daddy loves u with all my heart
i wish we'd never have to be apart
this is the only way to let u know
how much i love u so
i wish i never had to go
only god knows
i've lost my soul
now i don't know
i wanted u close to me
so i could be the best daddy
but it wasnt meant to be
but you will always be my heart
always from the start
my lov will never part
i will always be here
i will always care
you hav nothing to fear
i love my children with all my...