Janine Alyssa Navarro
Janine Alyssa Navarro Poems
- Drinks And Daily Deaths Do you believe that you belong In ...
- It's Funny Itâ€™s funny how nothingness takes too long to ...
- Two Continents
- The Hobbit Can I am alright I am fine When bad feelings ...
- A Stagnant Death I value life I’m afraid of death but ...
- Tiramisu she tastes as soft as the first bite of ...
Comments about Janine Alyssa Navarro
Drinks And Daily Deaths
Do you believe that you belong
In that drowning sensation
Where you’re safe as long as
You’re constantly inundated?
Can I save you, or is it too late
To place you next to me
Where it’s safe, dry and free
From the perilousness of fallacy?
Do you see clearer with it
Instead of resting upon my dress?
Growing apart, drifting away
All it’s ever going to do is hurt you
I see you smitten, betrothed to it
I am helpless, you are lost in its seas
But it is evident that these daily deaths
Would eventually bring us together