Biography of Janice Windle
- (For Dónall) Love song
- (For Dónall) Gifts
- Driving to Southampton
- (For Dónall) In dark night
- (For Dónall) On Buying new Lingerie......
- (For Dónall) One of Those Nights (1)
- (Stuff and Nonsense) You are Old, Mrs...
- (For Dónall) Portrait of a Poet, Sl...
- (Growing Pains) Age Shall Not...
- (For Dónall) Magellation
- (Italian Collection) Christ and the Adu...
- (For Dónall) Green Fingers
- (Italian Collection) Poems from an Ama...
- (Ups and Downs Collection) .... Giving U...
If not for Love
If you and I had never met and loved,
My heart would be a tight black bud,
Forever furled, seeming to be promising
A fragrant opening, a spreading bed of roses,
But closed, bitten early by the frost,
Denying access to the butterfly of love.
If my eyes had never opened on your clear gaze,
My blindness, my oblivion, would be complete.