Jane Drake Poems
- Giraffe Haiku A giraffe came by the willow tree Stopped ...
- Tiger Haiku Here comes the tiger... Slowly- creeping and ...
- Monkey Haiku
- Hippopotamus Haiku Behold the hippopotamus We laugh at how ...
- Monkeys Swinging from vine to vine, Pranking animals,
- Butterfly Hoping to spot other butterflies Circling around ...
- Dragon In My Soul Dragon in my soul It burns dep deep in ...
I like things to do
and i am like a kid
about 10 years old
I have good friends..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jane Drake
A giraffe came by the willow tree
Stopped to gaze and talk to me
He was very good company