Jan Hauck Poems
- Morning Song The sun is hiding behind clouds, I did not ...
- Ice Lake A grey, cold morning, one of many, so familiar, ...
- Rusalka's Song This is my life among sprites and dryads, ...
- Giving Birth I force you out, I push in pain, Sweating, ...
- Wonderful Enemy A part, a piece, well loved and nurtured, ...
- Cogwheel They say God makes no mistakes, He makes no broken...
- Reaction I want to find words to describe it, To understand...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jan Hauck
The sun is hiding behind clouds,
I did not invite her.
My night ends, your day starts,
But we are all tired, so tired.
The same sort of tired, birds know it first,
I wish you a good night, I go to sleep,
Locking the sun out,
The blanket is a better friend than busy light,
The birds do not know that.
And then my self goes traveling,
I leave you all to it,
Your toils, lawn mowing and driving,
I do not know what is more real to me or you,
Eight hours here, eight hours there,
But the sun will be gone again when I return
To my morning, the...