Jan Hauck Poems
- Morning Song The sun is hiding behind clouds, I did not ...
- Sisyphus When absence of clear thought is like a curse, The...
- Ice Lake A grey, cold morning, one of many, so familiar, ...
- Rusalka's Song This is my life among sprites and dryads, ...
- Giving Birth I force you out, I push in pain, Sweating, ...
- Wonderful Enemy A part, a piece, well loved and nurtured, ...
- Cogwheel They say God makes no mistakes, He makes no broken...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jan Hauck
The sun is hiding behind clouds,
I did not invite her.
My night ends, your day starts,
But we are all tired, so tired.
The same sort of tired, birds know it first,
I wish you a good night, I go to sleep,
Locking the sun out,
The blanket is a better friend than busy light,
The birds do not know that.
And then my self goes traveling,
I leave you all to it,
Your toils, lawn mowing and driving,
I do not know what is more real to me or you,
Eight hours here, eight hours there,
But the sun will be gone again when I return
To my morning, the...