James Mazalic Poems
- The Ugly Child They led her in with shackles hands cuffed to...
- You'Re So Much Fun I want to hold your hand I want to ...
- Jacob's Ladder Jacob saw the world with all its misery and ...
- The Drama Queen Never love a drama queen I know that fact ...
- Fishing From A Barstool Perched on a bar stool Statuesque ...
- Death When we die they lay us deep friends and family come...
- Plato's Wall You think you know reality But that’s not true ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Mazalic
The Ugly Child
They led her in with shackles
hands cuffed to her waist
she was no threat, but with regret
security has its place
She stood there in the jury box
a child’s smiling face
her eyes clung to her lawyer
to protect her in this place
Charged with prostitution
and seven times before
but this poor soul was different
not your regular whore
She only charged a dollar
within that darkened park
she felt that was her value
to sin there in the dark
A child of the streets
that was plain to see
but for her childlike smile
as ugly as ...