James Mazalic Poems
- Fishing From A Barstool Perched on a bar stool Statuesque ...
- Death When we die they lay us deep friends and family come...
- Plato's Wall You think you know reality But that’s not true ...
- The Drama Queen Never love a drama queen I know that fact ...
- You'Re So Much Fun I want to hold your hand I want to ...
- Two Monks Two monks walked a muddy path to a mountain ...
- The Ugly Child They led her in with shackles hands cuffed to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Mazalic
Fishing From A Barstool
Perched on a bar stool
Statuesque and proud
Her long legs a flashing
Posing for the crowd
Looking for some interest
Some attention going her way
She wanted just another drink
But someone else to pay
Her makeup carefully painted
Rouge upon her cheek
Her dress cut down the side
To provide a little peek
The bait was set
The hook prepared
It was time to wait
She knew if she waited long enough
They'd come knocking at her gate
But time passed and no one came
No one I could see
But to my surprise her luck was good
The fish she caught was ...