James Darwin Smith II
James Darwin Smith II Poems
- The Wind Of Change, The Change... The wind it ...
- When Love's Truth Finally Prev... Dream me a dream Upon a ...
- The Adventure Of Self Radiance, Sweet radiance Bring forth ...
- Dreaming Upon The Open Air Of ...
- Love's Sickness Upon a day’s dread arrives In solitude’s ...
- Fighting Rhyme With Or Without... Love, I am overcoming ...
- Evils Of Love Drain the harmony Of what is false in ...
Hello, My James Darwin Smith II, A lover of poetry as it is the essence of who I am. As a poet I strive to take it in the many directions that I can take it. Never setting boundaries or anything if anything at all. I live in a city called Bremerton in Washington State not too far from Seattle. I have written poems for so many years. Its just something very important. Poetry is my psychologist, . ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Darwin Smith II
The Wind Of Change, The Change Of Wind
The wind it frolics
Caressing my being
Upon a guile fashion
At other times
Becomes too scorching to even breathe
Yet, in the wind
All in its good, bad or ugly ways
It teaches lessons
Many tough ones perhaps
But in the struggles it is found
That the good always prevails
And the ugly those souls become barren of existence
In these very times
Hard to imagine the great coming through
So much negativity around
Adaption to it for the many
Only makes perfect ...