James Darwin Smith II
Hello, My James Darwin Smith II, A lover of poetry as it is the essence of who I am. As a poet I strive to take it in the many directions that I can take it. Never setting boundaries or anything if anything at all. I live in a city called Bremerton in Washington State not too far from Seattle. I have written poems for so many years. Its just something very important. Poetry is my psychologist, . ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The Wind of Change, The Change of Wind
- When Love's Truth finally prevails
- Dreaming Upon the Open Air of Endless Po...
- Fifty Years of Sacred Love, Dedicated to...
- End Evers
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul...
- Tainted Roads
- My Feeling of Love Towards You
- Fighting Rhyme With Or Without Reason
- An Exit Strategy
- Foreboding Love
- Real love, at last, being first, not las...
Comments about James Darwin Smith II
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)