James Darwin Smith II
James Darwin Smith II Poems
- The Wind Of Change, The Change... The wind it ...
- When Love's Truth Finally Prev... Dream me a dream Upon a ...
- When An Insomniac Experiment G...
- When Clouds Dreamingly Adrift Clouds have buried me ...
- The First Encounter Of Our Own... Seize the puzzle that ...
- Blue Tears Of Endurence Blue tears falling down Forming deep...
- Elixir Hope filled with elixir Curing all of the ...
Hello, My James Darwin Smith II, A lover of poetry as it is the essence of who I am. As a poet I strive to take it in the many directions that I can take it. Never setting boundaries or anything if anything at all. I live in a city called Bremerton in Washington State not too far from Seattle. I have written poems for so many years. Its just something very important. Poetry is my psychologist, . My dreams, My ambitions, The ultimate muse that makes me be. I am a published author in the realm of poetry. I have many published books and more to come. I am shy anti social so the words I write through poetry they just become a salvation of their own to be. I live I breathe poetry. For it is the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Darwin Smith II
The Wind Of Change, The Change Of Wind
The wind it frolics
Caressing my being
Upon a guile fashion
At other times
Becomes too scorching to even breathe
Yet, in the wind
All in its good, bad or ugly ways
It teaches lessons
Many tough ones perhaps
But in the struggles it is found
That the good always prevails
And the ugly those souls become barren of existence
In these very times
Hard to imagine the great coming through
So much negativity around
Adaption to it for the many
Only makes perfect ...