James Darwin Smith II
Hello, My James Darwin Smith II, A lover of poetry as it is the essence of who I am. As a poet I strive to take it in the many directions that I can take it. Never setting boundaries or anything if anything at all. I live in a city called Bremerton in Washington State not too far from Seattle. I have written poems for so many years. Its just something very important. Poetry is my psychologist, . ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- When Love's Truth finally prevails
- Dreaming Upon the Open Air of Endless Po...
- Fifty Years of Sacred Love, Dedicated to...
- Foreboding Love
- Golden Tides
- The Forest of Unlimited Dreams
- Real love, at last, being first, not las...
- An Adventure of a Dead Time
- Ghost Tears of Haunted Emotions
- From This I Must Always Fight to Win
- Broken Emerald
- An Angel Cried
- When Good Intentions are Shrouded by Dec...
Comments about James Darwin Smith II
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)