Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili
Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili Poems
- I Can'T Wait I woke up this morning Heard the wind calling ...
- Simply Amazing It always tears of water drop that frost the ...
- Troubled Heart Each morning as my eyes open to skies of ...
- Uayemen (My Safe Heaven) Purest of God's divine ...
- I Cry... I cry in stillness of my heart Thought peace within...
- Tales Of Love Am left in a world of choices my heart shall ...
A poet and a write by passion and a civil engineer by professionl. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili
I cry in stillness of my heart
Thought peace within i have found
But tears of pain befall me.
I cry in joyful song of bitterness
Have been bewitched by humility
And by the kindness in your eyes.
I cry and dance in festive tears
have been enraptured in love
Lost in your calm and gentle nature.
I cry for the love i conceive for you
Has grown in my heart like white snow
But your heart lies far from my reach.
I cry in sorrows, my heart is cold thought
i would be the one whose heart you will hold
Can't say goodbye, your soft and tender ...