Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili
Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili Poems
- Tales Of Love Am left in a world of choices my heart shall ...
- The Perfect End Today, so much were suppose to be ...
- I Can'T Wait I woke up this morning Heard the wind calling ...
- Simply Amazing It always tears of water drop that frost the ...
- Troubled Heart Each morning as my eyes open to skies of ...
- Uayemen (My Safe Heaven) Purest of God's divine ...
- I Cry... I cry in stillness of my heart Thought peace within...
A poet and a write by passion and a civil engineer by professionl. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili
Tales Of Love
Am left in a world of choices
my heart shall not lead
for sorrow and grief will be the
rhythm of my weak soul in
this tales of love if i allow.
I shall lead my heart
for the love i seeketh
knowns no bound but in ink
on paper speaketh my mind
In lines, phrases, sentence,
chapters i shall begin
in books i shall end.
I shall show you love unending,
purest of love i shall profess
with unpretentious consent.
In the highest heavens i shall adore you
with unblemished love and devotion
for the love i seeketh shall be
written in ...