Jacob Hill Poems
- Anger Fills My Heart And Soul Anger fills my heart and ...
- A Friend That Is Unique a FRIEND THAT IS UNIQUE A FRIEND ...
- In The Mirror I Stand In the mirror I stand all alone My ...
- Down In The Dark Down in the dark, it’s all in my head, The...
- Alone Alone, all alone, ... I say Alone, all alone, ... ...
- Death Will Always Win When you think of death you say- Death...
- You Look And Smile You look and smile, and act all sweet But...
Life is like a river flowing through a town
Pain is like the moon which never makes a sound more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Anger Fills My Heart And Soul
Anger fills my heart and soul
Anger takes a mighty toll
Anger lessens but can never leave
Anger you hope to never receive,
Anger stays forever within
Anger acts with the might of all sin
Anger is deadly to all around
Anger gets mad at the thought of sound
Anger is the thoughts in my head
Anger that’s mine all should dread
Anger for me is different from you
Anger you see tells me what to do
Anger will sit and whisper in my ear
Anger he sits and tells me all that you fear,
He is here
He’s here to stay
Anger is the hole
In which ...