Jack Clev Poems
- Remembering My Nan The mother of my old man How i miss going...
- Get Some Help Why do you do this to mom and dad Why do you ...
- War Bang bang sound of a gun Bang bang another poor mother ...
- The Rest Are Not I haven't known you for long Only known you...
- Special So special So nice So cute So right
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jack Clev
Remembering My Nan
The mother of my old man
How i miss going to her house eating her sweets
Nothing compared to her
She was such a treat
My Nan used to love watching the snooker
Absolute star my little trooper.
Worse day of my life was her funeral
Seeing her cremated
Left me deverstated.
Without you Nan my lifes so bleak
My life is so grey
I try not to get upset or stressed
Having you in my life i was blessed.
Stopping at your house on weekends
How i wish i could have that time again
When with you the fun and happiness never ends.