Ivory Snow Poems
- Where Has Time Gone? The soft patter of tiny feet against the...
- Cinnabon Warm, soft, and delicious It's swirly texture and ...
- A Million Years More Over the ocean, into the shore there ...
- My Eyes Have Seen The sights my eyes have seen go beyond the...
- The Blind Angel I watch him, he stands, he sits he even ...
- Everlasting Sea by the ocean by the sea i will always ...
- My Weeping Willow through the woods, through the weeds, ...
Im a poet who likes to express the beautiful things and the difficult things in life the best way i can. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ivory Snow
Where Has Time Gone?
The soft patter of tiny feet against the once warm wooden floor
now cold, all love begotten and estranged
the soft echo of laughter
through these now empty, gray halls
reminds me of the times past and gone
of love found then lost
where has time gone?
the light has gone with it
only memories of brighter times linger
where is the sweet grass we played in?
now brown and shriveled
where is the maple tree with the old tire swinging peacefully?
where is the creek with shining trout swimming against the current?
where are the family dinners, with home cooked...