Isabelle Cooper Poems
- Alone With A Dream From a really true dream wings are grown ...
- One Voice Speaking How when you are dead Will you touch ...
- A Yellow Dress For Sale A yellow dress for sale Worn only ...
- Tidbits This day will never begin again (Nor this hour, nor...
- Since You Are Gone Since you are gone the stones lie ...
- Car Crash I did nothing special On the day They put the ...
- A Mocking Bird Is Singing Oh mocking bird in the dark cedar...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isabelle Cooper
Alone With A Dream
From a really true dream
wings are grown
And the dream it will
But the second hand dream
With its engineered wings
Hand crafted dreams they will not fly-
As the built wing-
(by skill of such logic)
is fated to die
But nature builds truer
by mysterious plan
And rules for us grandly
far more than we can