Is It Poetry
Is It Poetry Poems
- ...................She Is Afra...
- It Is Hard B...
- ...............My Enigma You ask me what am I thinking when I...
- ' My Heart Is Heavy' From the center of my heart, your many ...
- I Want 'Too Die' A Simple Deat... i want too die a simple ...
- through The Old Oak Tree A stream flowing through the ...
- She Is Afraid, It Is Tired. Wherever you are.. It ...
Being from Tampa Florida,
and I know now that all of you can.
I am James McLain
the father of my daughter and like some of you
and being tall and true and as such,
a tree a bush, and all those other lovely southern words
we each and each is us, we make and still of thought we use and think when making sufferance to the other, each being we meet each day and my/your could this be and day it is.
Will you confess to a crime you did not do?
I am a progressive red neck.
But then most are not.
I enjoy creating poetry and writing on everything about you and I that one can.
I used to like trying to write the law,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
...................She Is Afraid, He Is Tired..
She is he,
and he is She.
now lost, loves heart.
the yellow sun.
You once we're two,
and ran around the world.
Inside both heads.
He fell inside loves fire.
his red heart pumping burned
burned ice cold hot.
light did give U.S. form.
Over shadows love,
swept out black coals.
Your smile, twin lips.
He kissed, both miss.
His face, from that.
Bright coals, still hiss.
Now alone again,
he walks into.