Is It Poetry
Being from Tampa Florida,
and I know now that all of you can.
I am James McLain
the father of my daughter and like some of you
and being tall and true and as such,
a tree a bush, and all those other lovely southern words
we each and each is us, we make and still of thought we use and think when making sufferance to the other, each being we meet each day and my/your could this be and day it is.
Will you confess to a crime you did not do?
I am a progressive red neck.
But then most are not.
I enjoy creating poetry and writing on everything about you and I that one can.
I used to like trying to write the law,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- People Confusion Is -new-
- Follow The Flies -new-
- Going Mad -new-
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts -new-
- Stop -new-
- Ebola -new-
- Florida-The Experiment's Done On it's Pr... -new-
- Self-Medication -new-
- The Summer That Time Forgot -new-
- Carnal Succubus -new-
- My Last Silver Dime -new-
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road -new-
- Evolution -new-
- Little Man -new-
- ...................she is afraid, he is ...
- It Is Hard Being Smart
- ' My Heart Is Heavy'
- ...............My Enigma
- Day By Day
- Through The Old Oak Tree
- she is afraid, it is tired.
- i want 'too die' a simple death
- a 'Girl' and Now
- Filling Station
- is it wicked of me if i
- hidden in a smile the you the why..
- she is
- ................'Black Robed The Bench A...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)