Is It Poetry
Being from Tampa Florida,
and I know now that all of you can.
I am James McLain
the father of my daughter and like some of you
and being tall and true and as such,
a tree a bush, and all those other lovely southern words
we each and each is us, we make and still of thought we use and think when making sufferance to the other, each being we meet each day and my/your could this be and day it is.
Will you confess to a crime you did not do?
I am a progressive red neck.
But then most are not.
I enjoy creating poetry and writing on everything about you and I that one can.
I used to like trying to write the law,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The Edge Of Conflict -new-
- Wolf Packs and Lone Wolves
- The Power In Her Hands
- Cop Killers vs Killer Cops
- Cop Killers and Killer Cops
- Midnight Poem
- Lucid Awake Changing Dreams
- My Love Was Hard
- I Like My Lips Against Yours
- She Held Me There
- Under The Red Full Moon
- I Was Raised By A Colored Maid
- Intelligence Defined
- Cosby Bill
- ...................she is afraid, he is ...
- It Is Hard Being Smart
- ...............My Enigma
- Through The Old Oak Tree
- ' My Heart Is Heavy'
- Day By Day
- i want 'too die' a simple death
- she is afraid, it is tired.
- a 'Girl' and Now
- Filling Station
- hidden in a smile the you the why..
- is it wicked of me if i
- she is
- ................'Black Robed The Bench A...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)