Is It Poetry
Is It Poetry Poems
- 'She' Is As The 'Moon' Light In beauty she walks by me. and ...
- In The End Its
- The Stigma Of Mental Illness Diabetes no problem. Heart ...
- Isis There is no right side being on the wrong side of ...
- I Am So Fat i am so fat that when i sit you must use both ...
- Detached Observer Detached observers, and features ...
- A Raisin In The Sun Hot sun how memory fades, it seems half...
Being from Tampa Florida,
and I know now that all of you can.
I am James McLain
the father of my daughter and like some of you
and being tall and true and as such,
a tree a bush, and all those other lovely southern words
we each and each is us, we make and still of thought we use and think when making sufferance to the other, each being we meet each day and my/your could this be and day it is.
Will you confess to a crime you did not do?
I am a progressive red neck.
But then most are not.
I enjoy creating poetry and writing on everything about you and I that one can.
I used to like trying to write the law,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'She' Is As The 'Moon' Light
In beauty she walks by me.
and her throaty is so pale.
she It is as the moon light.
and how i struggle hard and blue vein,
not in vanity to reach the other side.
It is so full and heavy and as it is you so ethereally,
and it being you, it does shine down.
Wrapping around it
as i gaze up each night at twin half moons.
i sleep between them, you hold it there untill
sleep over takes us.
Too there, by the pond as does the white stork,
as it stands on one leg as a frog moves slowly down.
And as i watch mesmerized, that lump is mine,
and with my hand,...