Is It Poetry (1958 - / Bus-Boys And Poets, Washington D.C.)
Being from Tampa Florida,
and I know now that all of you can.
I am James McLain
the father of my daughter and like some of you
and being tall and true and as such,
a tree a bush, and all those other lovely southern words
we each and each is us, we make and still of thought we use and think when making sufferance to the other, each being we meet each day and my/your could this be and day it is.
Will you confess to a crime you did not do?
I am a progressive red neck.
But then most are not.
I enjoy creating poetry and writing on everything about you and I that one can.
I used to like trying to write the law,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Hide and Seek (haiku) -new-
- Dreaming-Dreams Girls Dream -new-
- Water -new-
- God Made Roses -new-
- Li Po, Tu Fu at the Edge Speaking -new-
- Liars -new-
- Blue Waffles -new-
- 057512 -new-
- Face In The Mirror -new-
- Clear Midnight -new-
- I Am Not Yours -new-
- Heaven and Hell -new-
- What Is Going On With Our Children -new-
- Confusion -new-
- ' Edge '
- ' My Heart Is Heavy'
- ' Nature ' Is What We See
- ' When, Lilly Kisses Rose
- Day By Day
- Filling Station
- Through The Old Oak Tree
- , Always'
- ...... Lips
- ........ My Mental Health Counselor Reti...
- ........ Shy
- .......... Rhyming Children
- ........... Ethics
- ........... My Friend Ignorance