Is It Poetry
Being from Tampa Florida,
and I know now that all of you can.
I am James McLain
the father of my daughter and like some of you
and being tall and true and as such,
a tree a bush, and all those other lovely southern words
we each and each is us, we make and still of thought we use and think when making sufferance to the other, each being we meet each day and my/your could this be and day it is.
Will you confess to a crime you did not do?
I am a progressive red neck.
But then most are not.
I enjoy creating poetry and writing on everything about you and I that one can.
I used to like trying to write the law,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Bridge From The Other Side -new-
- Democracies All Must Fail -new-
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As Thi... -new-
- I Shriveled Up In The Heart Of A Rose -new-
- I Dream Inside A Bubble Where I Live -new-
- The Head With Nothing In It -new-
- Rumors -new-
- Death and Dreams We Had Before -new-
- P.T.S.I. -new-
- My Only Affair With An Older Woman -new-
- Capitalism Left Unchecked -new-
- Hero's To Must Die -new-
- Poets, Death And Sex -new-
- Gunned Down -new-
- ...................she is afraid, he is ...
- It Is Hard Being Smart
- ' My Heart Is Heavy'
- ...............My Enigma
- i want 'too die' a simple death
- Through The Old Oak Tree
- Day By Day
- she is afraid, it is tired.
- a 'Girl' and Now
- Filling Station
- is it wicked of me if i
- hidden in a smile the you the why..
- she is
- ................'Black Robed The Bench A...
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)