irum inayat Poems
- Lost As the destiny of a yellow drooping leave tear of ...
- Sometimes sometimes like sitting in a theater... with ...
- A Drowning Day A drowning day ahead....... its mist all ...
- Just Go What should I do To make u go...! ! ! Out of my ...
- Not To Far Not too far Rising, from far the dense smolder ...
- Gust Of Despair A gust of despair far from your sight deep ...
- Corpse Days... with scorching blaze nights... with blunt ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about irum inayat
Days... with scorching blaze
nights... with blunt dark gaze
Winds are again mourning in the cemetery of emotions
Dawn is breaking the silence over
n You are here standing next to me
So close that …
I can feel your heart beats
I can touch your complacent eyes
Even ur breath is quivering my lashes
But so far n' away
Buried under mounds of moments
Hidden behind veils of lies
Masked by wraps of deceit
…blurring my sight …hazing my vision
you are not the one whom you used to be
Deception, illusion, chimera may be
you are the ...