Indigo Hawkins Poems
- Heap Of Random Images -There is no Why.- wet walnuts, mellow...
- Maybe I Miss You I think this as I step out of the downpour...
- Kinetics Of Self this month I began a new cycle of ...
- I Will Be A Story I. the day began as a mirage. dressed in ...
- I Am Afraid Of Churches I read the bible for the poetry and ...
- Still Life crisp pearl apples hemorrhage splashes of ...
- On The Evolution Of Communicat...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Indigo Hawkins
Heap Of Random Images
-There is no Why.-
wet walnuts, mellow daffodils
a vat of cider simmering psalms
smeddum, green aluminum, rhododendrons
childhood lore of fissured concrete:
if you step on a crack, you’ll break your back.
whinnies of a newborn foal, the gentle
moon-eyed mother: gli amanti azzuri
snake eggs incubated in manure
Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave.
simple stones circling
a thicket of swollen light swallowed by the moon,
florescent pink ink & salubrious sea air
earthy hands reaching
red clay ...