Immatured Lily Poems
- My Confusion The wind silently slide pass me, Blowing my ...
- Music Do Speaks 'Do-Re-Mi' says the piano. Music speaks to ...
- What's Dear To Me People will change, Time will move on. ...
- Love Collision Since that fateful day, I have always ...
- What's Wrong With Me? What's wrong with me? I really want ...
- I Can No Longer Wait I have long forgotten, the feeling ...
- My Sorrow I dropped a tear in the ocean, it is filled with ...
I get inspirations through thoughts and experiences and jot them down on a notepad. And it eventually becomes a poem for some of them. Please do comment or rate my poems when you have read them so that I may be able to improve in the next poem that I would be composing. Thank you for using the trouble to read all this. I hope that you would like at least one of my poems. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Immatured Lily
The wind silently slide pass me,
Blowing my hair in the crispy morning ray light.
Standing at a cornor,
looking up to the sky.
What is this that I am feeling?
It is so warm, comfortable,
yet so breakable.
Mood swings occur lots of time.
Friend or foe?
Love or hate?
Coincidence or fate?
True or false?
I want to tell you everything,
everything I know.
In exchange, you must tell me.
Tell me the answers to my questions.