hosein shafiei Poems
- Emancipation When the sun rose, the eyes of half of our ...
- Mother S Grave With another girl She came to the cemetry ...
- کفش دختر یتیم زیر ابرهای تار تار می روم با چشمان اشکبار
- Writers To the writers Who gave us freedom from darkness ...
- Wind Run Tears Dark dark clouds came to our land Bandogs ...
- Our Children Are Not Servants They think our children are ...
- On The Roads On the roads They are killing us For some ...
poetry, engineering, German, French.
My writings are not about politics. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about hosein shafiei
When the sun rose, the eyes of half of our children were closed to the sun.
When the sun rose, the other half mourned against the sun.
When the sun rose, mothers mourned against our beautifull sun.
And we learned the shinning path to emancipation.
p.s: It is not about politics.