Herbert Guitang Poems
- The Third Eye The innate gift to see the lost souls An ...
- I’m In Love With You Your Stanzas are like your eyes that ...
- Your Love Is Like The Planets ...
- Tattoo (Haiku) Shade and carve with INK ...
- Just A Friend Someone you can talk to A person you can share...
- One Tiny Atom In Love We pray on the worship place Listening...
- Happy Birthday The most beautiful greetings we receive The ...
Writing poems are shadows beyond my deepest soul. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Happiness can be found on our deepest soul and gleams with a smile and joy.''Happiness
''There‘s no mastery and specialization in Love. Intelligence cannot manage the complexity of Love.''Love
The Third Eye
The innate gift to see the lost souls
An ability looking the ghosts
Can vision what’s in dreams
Can interpret the shade and shadows of the unseen
But many people can see only the real world
Many people cannot see the lost and bad spirits
We can see the real and pure living people
We can see on our bare eyes the alive and kicking humanity
But all of us have the third eye
But not about the spirits of dead people
It is the third eye that can see beyond the real people
It is also unseen but we feel it on our within
Our third eye is our pure ...