Henrik Zar Nonaas
Henrik Zar Nonaas Poems
- Regret I've done shit, shit I wish I never did. Turned my ...
- Forsaken I am dark I am a mystery I have no sense Lost my ...
- Lost Childhood The silent tear of a broken mind A long lost ...
- The Grand Illusion Forced to exist, pushed to the ...
- Solitary One word that runs through the back of my head ...
- Against The Agony I see the morning, the dawn of a day A sun...
- Divided Clarity The innocent whisper of a dying race Lost in...
I was born and raised in the 2nd largest city in Norway, Bergen, where I still live. I enjoy writing my thoughts down and sometimes share them with others. I'm also very into music. I hope you like my poems and don't hesitate to write a comment or give me advice. Contact me by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding my poems.
-J J more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Henrik Zar Nonaas
The innocent whisper of a dying race
Lost in it’s call and forgotten it’s grace
Destructive circles fueled with hate
Reaching for clarity, the creepy fate
They will never break the fear
The lust for madness will always stay near
So weak, so fragile, so hollow-minded
They turn to their shadows, completely blinded
The light forgets why it ever stays
Doves and angels returns to their graves
Into the charged, forbidden zones
A chasm of darkness and lifeless clones
A shower of bitterness darker than black
The artifacts lost to a life long ...