Hanh Nguyen Poems
- My Painting Today's dawn links tomorrows dawn Falling leaves...
- No Title crying hair's falling legs are trembling
- How Should Men Live I asked the land ' how to live together? ...
- Goodbye My Unrequited Love Just pretend that we don't know ...
- The Song About Five Leaves Happiness is a leaf Budding ...
- Have Never Never have I wanna lose you Just because the ...
- Hold My Hand Tight, Honey Hold my hand tight, in lieu of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hanh Nguyen
Today's dawn links tomorrows dawn
Falling leaves and Spring comes fast
The smell of dew in the earth
Then all will turn into rains
To blur the past, enough, or no?
Wipes away tears, she's standing under the rain
I'd lend her my shoulders
But perhaps an umbrella would be better