Guy Shaked Poems
- Once There Was Love Once, there was love here, Once, ...
- Digitally I'm talking to you digitally, Yes - no - yes - ...
- Tel Aviv On Amphetamines A city on amphetamines. Wants to ...
- The Waters In Jerusalem Freezing, the waters are freezing, ...
- Ii Summer In Rome My dog shuns the rain, As I sit by marble...
- There Is No Force That could make a difference. There is no ...
- Summer In Rome By the over flowing Tiber, Walking slowly, ...
Guy Shaked has studied art and music at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem where he completed an M.A in the Humanities. He received an Italian government grant for his articles on various subjects such as Michelangelo's David, The Math of Traffic Congestion, Psychological Complexes, and Mozart's music. Shaked published three books, and his 60 online articles, which have been visited over 800,000 times, were cited by C. Wright of Yale and G. Abramson of Oxford as well as by other researchers.
Guy Shaked's haiku poems have appeared in 'Frogpond' (the most prominent haiku magazine outside of Japan) , 'Haiku News', '3LIGHTS', and 'World Haiku Review'. In addition, one of Shaked's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Guy Shaked
Once There Was Love
Once, there was love here,
Once, there were thick treetops.
They trimmed down the treetops,
We too trimmed our love.
All that remains,
Is our great love for a child.
And what shall we do now that,
We have to spend the evening together?
Maybe we'll tiptoe,
So as to not annoy each other.