Gregory PierreJerome Poems
- Free Will It’s an illusion to some but in fact authenticity ...
- Beauty Of A Princess Rose-like garden of a golden ...
- His Pain Our Salvation Why does the world cancel out the true...
- A Virtuous Woman A Virtuous Woman Proverbs31: 30 Favour ...
- Love Slave I will gain my purity of flesh back For you ...
- Washed Garden Be a precious stone of value and an ...
- Acts 2: 42 ACTS 2: 42 ACTS 2
ALL FOR FOR CHRIST AND NOTHING BUT CHRIST
I write for GOD YAHUAH AKA YAHUSHA BEN YOSEF and if you are offended than read as a critic and put a smile on your face! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gregory PierreJerome
It’s an illusion to some but in fact authenticity to all
A choice incurable or beautiful, simply a foul call
It brings joy and peace as lost and sleep
Free will, the ultimate gift
The very power that proves God existence
We in fact are not just creations but instead His children
He is the Alpha and Omega, the One and Only
Comical how we are the breed in between
Do you now see how we know good and evil?
He created both as of a test allowing free will
A delusional enslavement that causes to kill
Are we controlled ...