Grace Llöyd Poems
- Acting I've noticed you from afar My courage fails me as you...
- Facing The World You and me together hand in hand We will be...
- Untitled The first time I saw you My heart skipped a ...
- Strength Your words as cold as steel cut through me like a ...
- Imagination You don't listen because you don't care Your ...
- Peace At Last (Improved) A broken girl sat in a corner At a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Grace Llöyd
I've noticed you from afar
My courage fails me as you walk past
You turn and glance causing
A skip of my heart
A brief smile and you walk on
I wish I had spoken
I've left so much unsaid
Confused thoughts clouding my mind
Part of me wishes you had never smiled
And looked at me with disgust
Then I wouldn't be left wondering
Was it all an act?