Gordon David Poems
- 12 Lines For every When? There is a Why? For every push, ...
- All We Want Is Peace (Please) Peace, Peace, Please, Please,...
- 4 Score & 10 Please come and sit over here My life’s run ...
- A Full Stop. I’ve lost a full stop, And I need it for the ...
- I Feel So Tired I feel so tired, I just want to go to bed I ...
- 44th Mr President The USA has had an election Let's hope ...
- Trust What is trust? Who can we trust? Can we trust our ...
I am a man, that's a good start, and I am a married man with 2 children, one of each (that's a boy and a girl) ages 17(Boy) & 12 (Girl, although she's going on 21) I have been married and lived in Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, Scotland for over 20 years. I can't work anymore, due to illness and disability, so I have lots of time on my hands, which is why I tried my hand at poetry, simple stuff, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gordon David
For every When? There is a Why?
For every push, there is a pull
For every truth there is a lie
For every fall there is a fool
For every Where? There is a How?
For every Heaven, there is a Hell
For every moment there is a now
For every nose there is a smell
For every foe there is a friend
For every smile there are many tears
For every start there is an end
When every day we face our fears