Golaka behari Acharya
Golaka behari Acharya Poems
- The Bravity Of A Nubile Girl In the confessions of Sasmita; ...
- The Earth I am the earth moving around the axis of ...
- Butterfly To Caterpillar The reverse you are. ...
- Everywhere Where is life if not here! Her silvery skin ...
- Flute Tune A darkness was erupting like smoke under the ...
- Konark Built myself in the bricks of Robert Frost so much...
- Silence Silence after a murder no kith and keen nearby
I have been a shy ruralite.Since birth the eyes of a goat led to the slaughter house haunts me.Similarly all woes. I also look into my dermatis and introspect.Find life too painful. The only way to live well is to share others' worries & concern.I have one anthology of poems Agadha Adhaka Mora (The Unbuilt Half Of Mine) .I love to live in others' love and affection.Please keep in touch with me.My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Bravity Of A Nubile Girl
In the confessions of Sasmita;
making her love deep and visible;
I see my fraility.
My youth stands in front of me;
an effigy burnt down;
Oh! only the stunt laughs.
The hidden letters of hers
wait for nights like foxes
to come out from the holes
see the world
expose their bare feminine body.
The moment I brave to face them
or be a Sasmita
the whole life shatters. 22-12-2010