Ghost Writer Insomnis
Ghost Writer Insomnis Poems
- Our Existence Is But A Breath My shadow rushes aimlessly ...
- A Love Worth Fighting For Foolishness Breeds Arrogance, ...
- My 'Things' My 'stuff' The truth is simple, take a humble ...
- Pride The Irony Of Deception
- Light Is The Absence Of Darkne... Into the darkness or the ...
- Dreamscape Warrior An eerie event, an interlude taken place ...
- Darkness Surrenders To The Li... Can you discern the freedom...
Esteemed Conceptual Artists:
True authors of the spirit (poets/writers)
LIVE for the impressionistic ideals of their moment.Whom
do you consider parched, those which just desire, or those who cannot live without an all consuming creative discipline? Those who are called survive willingly in a timeless void, both in and
out of focus. We live and breathe our Stories and poetic verse.
Refined and unrestrained; we develop the behavior of our characters' mark, forged forever by a single paradigm,
'ALL MASKS MUST COME OFF'.
No illusions of grandeur, no attempt to create the perfect from the imperfect. Genuine or indifferent, the heart speaks clearly. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ghost Writer Insomnis
Our Existence Is But A Breath
My shadow rushes aimlessly contending with all,
the ending vague, as a tree engaged in its fall.
In my rebellious silence I cry, rescue the only prayer,
Pride dictates ”Do as you will”, the ultimate nightmare.
Some call me The Wayward Traveler, just passing through,
on a journey to forever, no map, not even a clue.
A brilliant sycophant, lost in my pain is the memory of your smile,
contend for your time, how divisive the trial, how distant my mile.
Before I am called gone - in existence no more,
a story to behold, mind Who’s knocking at the ...