Ghost Writer Insomnis
Ghost Writer Insomnis Poems
- A Love Worth Fighting For Foolishness Breeds Arrogance, ...
- Our Existence Is But A Breath My shadow rushes aimlessly ...
- My 'Things' My 'stuff' The truth is simple, take a humble ...
- Pride The Irony Of Deception
- Light Is The Absence Of Darkne... Into the darkness or the ...
- Dreamscape Warrior An eerie event, an interlude taken place ...
- Darkness Surrenders To The Li... Can you discern the freedom...
Esteemed Conceptual Artists:
True authors of the spirit (poets/writers)
LIVE for the impressionistic ideals of their moment.Whom
do you consider parched, those which just desire, or those who cannot live without an all consuming creative discipline? Those who are called survive willingly in a timeless void, both in and
out of focus. We live and breathe our Stories and poetic verse.
Refined and unrestrained; we develop the behavior of our characters' mark, forged forever by a single paradigm,
'ALL MASKS MUST COME OFF'.
No illusions of grandeur, no attempt to create the perfect from the imperfect. Genuine or indifferent, the heart speaks clearly. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ghost Writer Insomnis
A Love Worth Fighting For
Foolishness Breeds Arrogance,
Arrogance Breeds Indifference,
Indifference breeds Contempt, a Detachment from Compassion.
We Live in a World Lethargic and Asleep,
The Battle, Your Soul and Who Claims the Keep,
Life Challenges, Our Trials Real, as the Fiery Pit without Appeal.
Come friend, into where no other has been Allowed,
the Captive Heart of this man Who stands alone, cast in a Crowd,
You Struggled into the darkness for The Light, Be Proud.
Remorse Impales my Heart, I Choke on the Regret,
I Feel Displaced, Can Fall no Further, Still I Search...