GEORGE AMADI Poems
- Lovely Lilian Barely fifteen painful years gone by, maybe ...
- My Good Old Benz Of things great by folks loved aglow, ...
- A Life Of Service An African night from which At last, A ...
- My Ramshackle Tucked away from Main Street, my retirement ...
- Kc Cadet Unit 'Left, right, left, right...', that, I liked,...
- Lost For Words Three frail-looking, seven-year-old boys, ...
- A Wife's Neck Saved Ijeoma's thoughts freely A course wildy ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about GEORGE AMADI
Barely fifteen painful years
maybe less, the second time
it was stood I
fighting back tears
at the remains of someone,
equally dear to me, since
I couldn't help chuckling
a beloved one,
my favourite younger sister,
a friend beyond compare,
of hurts easily oblivious,
brilliant, sublime, charismatic,
and a rare presence
of mind commanded, ...