Geoffrey Fafard Poems
- The Angel Of Tomorrow The Angel of Tomorrow (The ...
- An Evening Walk In Tuscany. I walked from the big house to ...
- A Cold Night In Santa O'Vaia. A splintered moon rises Over ...
- My Skype Mother ……… (with so many apologies to her) ...
- Rope. ROPE. Along the road of sin. Lots of rope he ...
- On The Edge Of Spring. It is spring here on the edge of the ...
- Cape York. Some Time In The Wi... Roads Closed.(the Big ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Whist travelling one is asked numerous unspoken questionsTravelling etiquette
You must do the asker the courtesy of an unspoken answer.''
''Old hotels are like old loversMemories of both!
Creaky, Freaky and Mysterious''
''Taking your shoes off in a templeIn a New Country..
is like taking the saddle off your camel
Comforting to the camel but confusing for you…''
''Listen childrenSibling cook offs fantastic..
A girl will cook like a master chef
Calm, accurate and delicious
A boy will cook like his mother
Unbeatable, unchallengeable and delicious…''
''If a man walks away from you it is a slap in the faceDogs are always there..
If a dog walks away from you-you are a disgrace…''
Comments about Geoffrey Fafard
The Angel Of Tomorrow
The Angel of Tomorrow (The agonies of a little boy lost in the dark)
The angel of tomorrows light
Saw me shed a tear
Why do you cry so in the dark?
What do you fear?
I will tell you what I worry about my friend
I replied as quietly I searched her face
What if this night won't go
What if the cool wind won't blow
What if my smile ceases to show
What if my friends don't know
What if I lose the way to go
What if the forest moon won't glow
What if it does not rain or snow
And what if this mountain stream won't flow
- - - - - -