Geoff Warden Poems
- A Night Forever! ! Last night she walked into my world, her...
- A Frozen Door! My Heart a frozen door closed by the hands ...
- Is It Her Touch! Falling, like raindrops from the sky, ...
- Wolfs' Delima! Walking down life's journey road alone I ...
- The Majesty Of A Woman! The depth of a woman's heart, ...
- Pillows Of Dream! ! Rest thine head upon pillows dream, An'...
- One Drop! One Small drop From ocean's Vast quantity
Just influencal thought releasing upon the bed of page...... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Night Forever! !
Last night she walked into my world,
her touch so soft, so sure,
last night she reached across the mile,
and whispered such sweet a word,
Last night she braved the unknown,
and danced with me a stranger,
Last night she took my hand,
showing me no danger.
Last night she touched me deep,
my spirit has been set free,
last night she was miles away,
yet I felt her here with me.