GAYLE ANNE GOFF
GAYLE ANNE GOFF Poems
- Farewell Farewell I Bid You A... How do you say Farewell ...
- Spring Break The teachers let monkeys out. I hear the ...
- If A Divorce Is What You You C...
- A Birthday Message Sent From T... Happy Birthday Dear ...
- A Family Is Like A Tree A tree is like a family it ...
- A Lemon Sunshine Day To float among the new summer ...
- Lives Memories Scattered In Th... YOUR MEMORIES OF OUR ...
HELLO I HAVE BEEN WRITTING FOR A WHILE NOW.
I FELL PRAY TO INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY. A WISE MAN ON THIS SIGHT SET ME STRAIGHT[THEIR A RIP OFF] I HAVE BEEN MARRIED THIRTY SIX YEARS, HAVE TWO
CHILDREN, AND THREE WONDERFUL GRANDCHILDREN. MY HUSBAND AS HAD ALZHEIMER'S FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW.
SO I NOW STAY HOME WITH HIM. SO A NEW COMPUTER WAS
BOUGHT AND I BECAME A POEM ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Farewell Farewell I Bid You Adieu
How do you say Farewell to a
loved on who's passed on, there
are no words to say except
Saying Farwell to friend who's
stabed you in the back, there to many
to say many we cant mention
Farewell to a failded marriage can
be healthy for the heart, and were glad
were now apart.
Farewell ''see you soon''
Farewell ''come back real soon''.
Farewell to a co worker who's
Farwell ''I shant be back''
Adieu Adieu I bid you Adieu.
Farewell parting is such sweet
Farewell to the garbage, dont
let the door ...