GAYLE ANNE GOFF
HELLO I HAVE BEEN WRITTING FOR A WHILE NOW.
I FELL PRAY TO INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY. A WISE MAN ON THIS SIGHT SET ME STRAIGHT[THEIR A RIP OFF] I HAVE BEEN MARRIED THIRTY SIX YEARS, HAVE TWO
CHILDREN, AND THREE WONDERFUL GRANDCHILDREN. MY HUSBAND AS HAD ALZHEIMER'S FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW.
SO I NOW STAY HOME WITH HIM. SO A NEW COMPUTER WAS
BOUGHT AND I BECAME A POEM ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE SENT FROM THE HEART
- FAREWELL FAREWELL I BID YOU ADIEU
- IF A DIVORCE IS WHAT YOU YOU CAN PAY FOR...
- A FAMILY IS LIKE A TREE
- A LEMON SUNSHINE DAY
- A HUSBANDS DREAM ONCE LOST
- OUR ADOPED FATHER
- A MESSAGE SENT TO HEAVEN ON WINGS
- JACK FROST NIPPING AT YOUR NOSE
- FALL LEAVES HAVE STARTED TO FALL
- MEMORIES OF MY FATHER
- LIVES MEMORIES SCATTERED IN THE WIND
- RECIPE FOR LOVE UNDER A FULL MOON******
- MAN WATCHES AND SEES
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)