GAYLE ANNE GOFF
GAYLE ANNE GOFF Poems
- Spring Break The teachers let monkeys out. I hear the ...
- Farewell Farewell I Bid You A... How do you say Farewell ...
- If A Divorce Is What You You C...
- A Birthday Message Sent From T... Happy Birthday Dear ...
- A Family Is Like A Tree A tree is like a family it ...
- A Lemon Sunshine Day To float among the new summer ...
- Fall Leaves Have Started To Fa... FOR THE FALL LEAVES OF ...
HELLO I HAVE BEEN WRITTING FOR A WHILE NOW.
I FELL PRAY TO INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY. A WISE MAN ON THIS SIGHT SET ME STRAIGHT[THEIR A RIP OFF] I HAVE BEEN MARRIED THIRTY SIX YEARS, HAVE TWO
CHILDREN, AND THREE WONDERFUL GRANDCHILDREN. MY HUSBAND AS HAD ALZHEIMER'S FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW.
SO I NOW STAY HOME WITH HIM. SO A NEW COMPUTER WAS
BOUGHT AND I BECAME A POEM ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The teachers let monkeys out.
I hear the bell ring.
Time for all to sing.
Its time for them to hit the lakes.
And eat a lot of grandmas
No more teachers dirty looks
because their bad,
and not hitting your books
Its spring break.
And time to spread your wings.
OH/ mom you don't you worry
, you won't be sorry.
Because it will not last.
. Spring break is the time
for all to play and sing.
. It won't be long before
their back in class.
Wanting to hit the books.
And won't mind the looks.