Gavin Marshall Poems
- Anger This ill temper I have is making me mad I blow up and ...
- Abnegation Abnegation Like a star shooting from the sky,
- False Hope Where were you when the angels cried? Where were...
- Cupids Chokehold As cupid strikes that poisonous sharp ...
- Out Of Reach Left lying form the smoking Grace i looked back...
- Life We are all puppets in your Cruel Masterpiece, oh i ...
- Love Tell Me Is This Love? Is This How Love Feels? Are ...
'no matter how 'good' my work is i'll never be happy with it... i'll always be the worst poet ever born never proven any better.... I say this because there are no 'better' poets or poems... Feelings have more depth than other feelings therefore poems are shallow or deep and even the most shallow poem can be the most fufilling'
Gavin Marshall more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gavin Marshall
This ill temper I have is making me mad
I blow up and I don’t know why
I wish for just a moment I could handle my anger right
I wish for just a moment I could love you right
I wish my attitude would just go away
I wish my anger would stay at bay
This outlook I have on life needs to change
This outlook I have you needs to say the same
I love you deep down inside
I wish you would see
That you’re the only princess for me
The anger I have deep in side
Comes out when I least expect it
This anger I have in me should just go away
This anger I have is an ...