Garry Smith Poems
- Wales The land of hearthstone tales, Where every hill ...
- Penquin Tales The penquin woke me in the night, Shattering ...
- Cora Bishop Cora Bishop's feet ain't cold, Naughty little ...
- Still As possibilities, Of that yet to come, A cause, ...
- Somewhere In The Ether Somewhere in the ether, Your song I ...
- Sunset Boulevard Fish eye, Tooth and nail, Swimming in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Garry Smith
The penquin woke me in the night,
Shattering shards of glass,
Resounded up the stairs,
And, through cheap B&Q veneer.
Naked I sprang,
From soapy dreamworld,
And, grabbed a dumbell,
Armed myself with a second,
To hurl at my bedroom invader.
And, then, seige interrupted,
By late night Radio One.
Soap dish dancing in the bathroom,
On cracked Welsh slate,
The penquin had lost its goggles, again...